AdGear is a Montreal-based advertising technology company that has been acquired by Samsung Electronics in 2016. Today, the company is focused on reinventing the TV experience as we know it. We’re working tirelessly on making TV advertising better and more relevant, and we do that at a global scale. Our team is in close collaboration with colleagues across the world, including teams at Samsung headquarters in Suwon (Korea), London (UK), Silicon Valley and New York (US).
Working at AdGear
TV Advertising Goes Digital
Creating the future of TV
Digital ad platform
on a world scale
There is an old adage in the ad tech industry: “Don’t tell me what you are, tell me what you do.” Simply put, we are building and operating a next-generation ad platform that reinvents TV advertising. For us, this means consuming a lot of TV data and making it actionable for targeting on behalf of some of the world’s most admired advertisers. Numerous integrations with data providers, coupled with the exclusive Samsung TV data allows marketers to reach consumers with more accurate precision, on- and off-TV. This enables us to achieve this on a wide scale, addressing hundreds of millions of devices.
Culture of innovation
We pride ourselves on a culture of innovative and collaborative problem-solving – a culture we’ve preserved since our startup days. We embrace the open-source movement and actively support the open-source community.
We are looking for creative, analytical
and curious team players.
You will work with some incredibly talented and passionate people within our engineering and operations teams.
While our employees are currently working remotely, and before any return to our beautiful office, we are taking extra cared steps to ensure a smooth experience for any new employee joining our wonderful organization:
- Tailored virtual onboarding plan sent prior to your start date
- IT equipment & Samsung Ads Welcome Swag kit delivered to your doorstep
We have adapted our benefits & perks as currently the following:
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage
- Personal spending account & Healthcare spending account with Sun Life
- Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
- Minimum start of 16 vacation days with additional flex days
- Access to a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition)
- Access to employee assistance program
- Travel, Life, and Short/Long term disability Insurance
- Group RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
- Monthly virtual social committee-lead activities (games night, happy hour, health challenges, etc.)
- Virtual companies get togethers (demo days, Town Halls, and more!)
- Virtual yoga once per week
- Open source days for software engineers
- Employee Referral Program
- Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
Join our team
The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
|Full-Stack Developer (Reporting and Insights)||Montreal||Engineering|
|Senior Ruby on Rails Application Engineer/Developer||Montreal||Engineering|
|Senior Full-stack Application Engineer/Developer||Montreal||Engineering|
|Senior SRE - Kubernetes Specialist||Montreal||Engineering|
|Team Lead - Campaign Activation||Montreal||Service|
Meet the Team
Meet our team leads and you will see what it is all about to be inspired daily.
AdGear offers great opportunities for your career growth, as well as complex and interesting challenges,
One thing that really excites me about AdGear is the opportunity to work on really complex technologies. If you look underneath the hood, the systems that we develop have to be leading edge in order to be able to process crazy amounts of data in nearly real time.
AdGear hosts meetups, has presence in conferences and values smart ideas.
AdGear combines a great engineering culture with highly qualified and passionate people to meet these challenges.
I love long walks on the beach.