Life at Samsung Ads
We are proud to build a world class organization that thrives on: Collaborating closely, Problem-solving, breaking new ground and adapting quickly to a rapidly evolving industry. We are looking for a Campaign Planning Specialist!
We offer a hybrid work environment made easy for you with practical perks, commuting and lunch benefits.
- A competitive compensation package, including a performance based incentive plan
- A very generous and broad ranged personal & healthcare spending program
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage; you can choose the option(s) that best suits YOU
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off and so much more!
- Access to free learning and development opportunities
- Amazing discounts, tons of social activities and various other extras!
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1
- Giving back program which includes donation matching & volunteering including a paid volunteer day
If you wish to know more about Samsung Ads, please visit our website.
About this role:
The Inventory Campaign Planning Specialist is responsible for supporting the management of the supply of advertising inventory (both Owned and Operated and 3rd party Programmatic via our proprietary Samsung DSP). With a strong focus on Connected TV and Samsung Television Ads, they assist in the planning, monitoring and optimization of advertising supply and inventory for display ads, mobile ads and video ad campaigns from our Supply Side Platform partners.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work on the leading edge of innovation with all the different actors involved in online advertising more specifically tied to Smart TVs and to learn hands-on about digital advertising.
This role will be hybrid-based requiring a mix of working from our Montreal QC / Toronto, ON office if in either of these locations or surrounding areas or be Vancouver based with the expectation to travel to Montreal few times a year.
- Provide media plan forecasting estimations for our supply products to our global sales team
- Assist the monitoring of Samsung Ads Inventory to advise on oversold situations
- Reserve inventory based on reservations guidelines
- Monitor delivery of online ad campaigns for our clients
- Develop statistical reports for our clients
- 0-2 years’ work experience in a related field
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or similar
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to think critically and analyze and solve problems
- Fast learner and aptitude to grasp complex ideas and explain them simply
- Ability to work, organize and communicate both internally and externally with customers in a fast paced environment
Diversity and inclusion
Samsung Ads is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or have any questions during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: email@example.com