Samsung Ads is looking to add a Digital Campaign Manager to our Ad Operations team.
About the team
As a Digital Campaign Manager, you will manage online campaigns working hands-on with the company’s proprietary ad platform. You will work with other Campaign Management team members and AdOps teams on a regular basis to ensure successful campaign execution, including that insertion orders are clearly understood and executed, creatives and tags are tested and approved and that all timelines and KPIs are being met.
You will have the unique opportunity to work on the leading edge of innovation and to learn hands-on about digital advertising supported by a hard-working and fun team.
Note that this role is working on West Coast Hours, from 12PM to 8PM EST, as you will be in contact with our West Coast team.
This role reports directly to the Manager – Campaign Management and will be hybrid-based requiring a mix of working from our Montreal office, QC and teleworking.
What you will do
- Implement and optimize advertising campaigns (Smart TV)
- Validate campaign setup and monitor the delivery to ensure that targeted objectives are met
- Advise on strategic media plans based on campaign objectives and budgets
- Conduct follow-up and monitoring based on given KPIs
- Work closely with Campaign Activation Specialists (CAS) and Client Solution Managers (CSMs) team to ensure successful campaign execution, including asset deliverables, timelines, tags and KPIs
- Align with inventory team on inventory needs and requirements
- Perform quality control of creatives, directly on the TVs
- Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to appropriate counterpart
- Partner with CAS to troubleshoot delivery issues, complicated discrepancies and proactive optimization strategies
- Measure and communicate campaign performance to the CSM team throughout the duration of the campaigns
What you will need
- 2-4 years’ hands on experience managing, optimizing and analyzing CTV, OLV, Display or Mobile advertising campaigns across multiple platforms such as: DV360, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other programmatic platforms (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges,etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or in a quantitative analytical discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Greater knowledge on Programmatic advertising, Creative Management, Pixel Management
- Good understanding about Viewability and ad fraud measurement with Ad verification and Audience verification vendors
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Extremely strong time management, attention to detail, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical mindset and proficient ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data
- Action-oriented professional with an entrepreneurial, self-driven attitude, who can effectively deal with responsibilities and a proactive approach to assisting the team
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written with a knack for explaining complex concepts in a straightforward manner
Nice to Haves (assets):
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (JIRA, Excel) is a must and Google work products
- Deep knowledge of advertising standards namely VAST and VPAID
- In depth understanding about Viewability, Optimization, Private marketplace deals and Ad Fraud Measurement with Ad-verification and Audience verification vendors such as MOAT, DoubleVerify, Nielsen DAR, IAS and others
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage (including massage and therapeutic care) as of Day 1. Access to an employee assistance program and a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition).
- Personal spending account & Healthcare spending account with Sun Life Life that can offer you personalized perks like home office equipment, spa treatments, green living, fitness equipment, music streaming services and more!
- Up to 2000$ reimbursed for Mental Health Care
- Generous RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
- Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off
- Virtual social committee-lead activities such as monthly wine club night, games night as well as wellness initiatives like virtual yoga and meditation, art therapy, aromatherapy classes
- Access to learning and development opportunities (your own LinkedIn Learning license, Pluralsight, professional development program, continuing education and more)
- Officevibe – anonymous feedback from our teams to know how you’re really doing and keep you engaged
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1 to Year 1. This also includes a buddy program (someone who will be there for you) from Day 1
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website and access to Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Summer Fridays
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Giving Back Program which includes donation matching & volunteering initiatives including one paid volunteer day
*certain benefits & perks apply to only full time permanent roles. Please ask TA for additional details.
Life at Samsung Ads
Samsung Ads is an advanced Advertising Technology Company in rapid growth that focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media by using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture here at Samsung Ads.