Samsung Ads is looking to add a Programmatic Platform Specialist to our Campaign Management team.
About the team
The Global Platform Services’ mission is to deliver quality ad delivery services and operations support to the tech stack across all markets around the globe in a standardized, centralized and efficient manner. Currently working very closely with all Sales and Operations teams in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APSBO) and Latin America (LASBO).
As a Programmatic Platform Specialist, you will be a member of our AdOperations & work closely with our Supply and Sales teams, along with our Managed Services AdOps team. In this role, you will be tasked with assigned deals to ensure smooth PMP/PG delivery and performance. Your main responsibilities will be creating and managing PMP/PG campaigns, monitoring deal performance and analyzing and reporting data. This role will give you the opportunity of becoming an expert in the private marketplace and guaranteed programmatic buying across different formats and channels. You will report directly to the Group Lead – AdOperations.
This role reports directly to the team lead within this department
This role will be hybrid-based requiring a mix of working from our Montreal office, QC and teleworking. This role is a 18 months contract.
What you will do
- Ensure setup, execution, troubleshooting and optimization of programmatic PMP/PG deals
- Troubleshoot issues on all PG/PMPs and work closely with our Sales teams and SSPs to resolve issues
- Set up and manage PMP deals and deal health within our SSP
- Implementation and optimization of programmatic advertising campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeted objectives are met
- Advise on strategic media plans based on campaign objectives and budgets
- Follow-up and monitoring based on given KPIs and produce reports and recommendations
- Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to appropriate counterpart
- Validate deal/campaign setup to ensure performance will be in line with customer expectations
- Own special projects/initiatives assigned
What you will need
- 2 to 4 years’ hands on experience managing, optimizing and analyzing RTB online advertising campaigns in a DSP.
- A greater knowledge of Programmatic advertising, Creative Management, Pixel Management
- Expert on execution of the campaign using more than one platform such as: DoubleClick Bid Manager, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other DSPs, RTB media (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges or in-house ad-network tools)
- Able to troubleshoot complicated discrepancies between DSP and ad servers or DSPs and SSPs.
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel; vlookup, pivot tables and other such functions
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Jira and Operative.One
- Strong ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
- Adapt to fast-paced environment and take direction from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop relationships with customers (internal and external), suppliers and co-workers
- Work closely with internal and external teams to develop timely solutions to issues
Nice to Haves (assets):
- 1+ year of SSP/Supply experience
- Experience in programmatic deal troubleshooting and past experience managing PG campaigns is an asset
- Ability to autonomously manage the execution of complex digital ad campaigns
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage (including massage and therapeutic care) as of Day 1. Access to an employee assistance program and a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition).
- Personal spending account & Healthcare spending account with Sun Life Life that can offer you personalized perks like home office equipment, spa treatments, green living, fitness equipment, music streaming services and more!
- Up to 2000$ reimbursed for Mental Health Care
- Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off
- Virtual social committee-lead activities such as monthly wine club night, games night as well as wellness initiatives like virtual yoga and meditation, art therapy, aromatherapy classes
- Access to learning and development opportunities (your own LinkedIn Learning license, Pluralsight, professional development program, continuing education and more)
- Officevibe – anonymous feedback from our teams to know how you’re really doing and keep you engaged
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1 to Year 1. This also includes a buddy program (someone who will be there for you) from Day 1
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website and access to Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Summer Fridays
- Generous Employee Referral Program
*certain benefits & perks apply to only full time permanent roles. Please ask TA for additional details.
Life at Samsung Ads
Samsung Ads is an advanced Advertising Technology Company in rapid growth that focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media by using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture here at Samsung Ads.