Samsung Ads is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Manager to our People & Culture team.
About the role
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be a hands-on recruiter who is also responsible for driving innovative talent acquisition strategies, practices and employer branding, collaborating with all levels of leaders across Samsung Ads and leading the Talent Acquisition team through the full recruitment cycle in order to achieve our hiring goals. You will also provide guidance and support to Managers and employees on recruiting, hiring and onboarding and may be required to assist in on-going HR activities/projects.
This role reports directly to Marie Ann Babin; People & Culture Director
This role is hybrid based and will require a mix of working from our Montreal, QC office and remote work.
What you will do
- Manage and perform the full cycle recruitment process to meet hiring objectives i.e. source candidates for multiple roles as well as conduct interviews, offers and other recruiting activities, etc.;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers to understand the culture and technical requirements of each department and ensure the alignment of our practices;
- Provide direction, support and leadership to a team of TA Specialists;
- Work with Hiring Managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria;
- Educate and coach Hiring Managers on hiring best practices (interviewing techniques, processes, etc.) and talent acquisition tools, delivering a high value talent acquisition service;
- Partner with stakeholders to develop a proactive sourcing strategy, a highly positive employment brand and value proposition as well as a strong pipeline of high-quality candidates and foster long-term relationships for future positions;
- Leverage business knowledge, market intelligence, and industry trends to support and inform hiring decisions;
- Identify proactive and creative recruiting strategies for candidate pipeline channels, including leveraging our technologies, social media, and other recruiting resources to identify qualified candidates;
- Promote and ensure that our culture and values are an integral part of our recruiting practices, and initiatives;
- Responsible for coordinating and processing work permit requests, student and intern recruiting initiatives, programs, and careers fairs
- Responsible for the New Hire onboarding program framework and improvements;
- Monitor and ensure data integrity of ATS systems as well as produces reports on KPIs, metrics and deliverables (time to fill, open & filled positions, hires, etc.);
- Keep abreast of market best practices and trends in recruitment/hiring;
- Trains users (i.e. Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition team) on applicant tracking system and processes;
- Develop and/or enhance policies and procedures relating to talent acquisition ensure that they are respected.
What you will need
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a technical recruiting role, preferable within a start-up or Technology driven company;
- Excellent communication (French and English), written and spoken and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in leading a small Talent Acquisition team and ability to develop and motivate;
- End to end recruiting experience and the confidence to work with highly technical, remote hiring managers and candidates, ideally within a high growth environment;
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and influential skills
- Customer-focused attitude, resourceful, detail oriented, flexible and proactive
- Adept at managing priorities, collaborating & working in teams
- Knowledge of recruiting metrics and experience in using applicant tracking systems (ie. Greenhouse) and other social sourcing tools and social media platforms (Indeed, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
Nice to Haves (assets):
- Bachelor degree in HR is an asset;
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage (including massage and therapeutic care) as of Day 1. Access to an employee assistance program and a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition).
- Personal spending account & Healthcare spending account with Sun Life Life that can offer you personalized perks like home office equipment, spa treatments, green living, fitness equipment, music streaming services and more!
- Up to 2000$ reimbursed for Mental Health Care
- Generous RRSP Matching Program up to 5%
- Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off
- Virtual social committee-lead activities such as monthly wine club night, games night as well as wellness initiatives like virtual yoga and meditation, art therapy, aromatherapy classes
- Access to learning and development opportunities (your own LinkedIn Learning license, Pluralsight, professional development program, continuing education and more)
- Officevibe – anonymous feedback from our teams to know how you’re really doing and keep you engaged
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1 to Year 1. This also includes a buddy program (someone who will be there for you) from Day 1
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website and access to Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Summer Fridays
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Giving Back Program which includes donation matching & volunteering initiatives including one paid volunteer day
*certain benefits & perks apply to only full time permanent roles. Please ask TA for additional details.
Life at Samsung Ads
Samsung Ads is an advanced Advertising Technology Company in rapid growth that focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media by using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture here at Samsung Ads.